Best Practices When Setting Up Your Class Action Settlement Website
You’re gearing up for the initial phases of administration. Where do you start?
Dave Kaufman, Heffler Claims Group Partner, and Greg Skoufalos, Heffler Chief Information Officer, walk through the steps attorneys need to take when working with a claims administrator to set up and deploy an effective settlement website that follows industry best practices.
This guide touches on:
- What counsel should prepare for the settlement administrator ahead of time
- What decisions counsel should make in consultation with the settlement administrator
- How different case details can impact the settlement website
- What digital and practical security measures to consider
- How changes to Northern District Guidelines impact settlement websites
Complete the form on the right to download your guide!